Slumber Party at My House!! (Just for Witches Though)

First off I'd like to say #RIPBanquo you will be greatly missed. Not by me, but by someone I'm sure.

This has been a wild week. Another soul has been added to our collection. Honestly, my sisters and I are enjoying spending some quality time together recently.

We have plans for people. Big plans. Sometimes I have concerns if they will be carried out, as there are a lot of forces working against us. However, I just remember to trust the process, and if something isn't going as planned, sometimes you just have to turn off the lights, close your eyes, and take a deep breath. That is something that the third witch taught me very recently.

I'm greatly intrigued to see what happens now. A little concerned and on edge, but as Lady Macbeth told her husband, sometimes you must "be bright and jovial among your guests".

I'll talk to you later,

-CS
Image result for macbeth witch memes

Comments

Ross said…
Can I please come to sleep over!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy's Helpers

Too Young For Wrinkles!

Just for fun really