Oops

Macbeth is dead finally, as is his Lady. I'm not sure where Scotland will go after this. Honestly, I don't really care either. I hope the vengeful Macduff keeps a cool head. Other than that I could not care less what happens.
I would, however, like to take this short moment to apologize to Hecate. My sisters and I are oh so very sorry for not including you in our plans. Kinda. Actually not really but still, sorry girl.
Did we have anything to do with these wild events? That's a secret I'll never tell.
I wish Scotland the best, but I'm out like a girl scout! See ya losers!

-CS
Image result for act 5  memes macbeth

Comments

Hecate said…
No harm no foul, plans went accordingly anyhow so not much to complain about here.

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy's Helpers

Too Young For Wrinkles!

Just for fun really