Busy busy busy

Just a little update for you guys, my sisters and I have been very busy lately with Lady Macbeth. My sister has been messing with her head while she has been sleeping, and she has been saying some things she would definitely say when she is awake;) Just a little inside just in case you have not caught on, but we know everything... and when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Now you might ask if I'm getting a little worried that Malcolm might come back and mess everything that we have planned.. I do not worry because I have the power and I always will.

All I can say is that nothing is gonna go right for anyone except for my sisters and I. I hope (i know) Macbeth stays king and ruins everyone's lives, but i have a feeling (i know) that is not going to happen sadly! XOXO Freaky Witch.
~KW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy's Helpers

Too Young For Wrinkles!

Just for fun really