Night Crawlers

I wonder what could keep an honest woman from sleeping peacefully. All I know is that my mother taught me only the wicked sleep so disturbed. It almost seems as though Lady Macbeth knows more than what she should. Perhaps she even took part in some controversial acts. You may think I'm just trying to stir the cauldron, but I ask you to also think about the circumstances. Would a sinless woman perplex a doctor just as Lady Macbeth has done? I think not.

In other news, I absolutely cannot wait for the return of Malcolm. Things are going to get crazy, and I could not be more excited! I hope everyone remains calm and nothing happens to his poor, kind soul. I could never imagine anything jeopardizing his safety.

Talk to you later!
-CS
Image result for macbeth witches memes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy's Helpers

Too Young For Wrinkles!

Just for fun really