Macbeth=psycho

Listen up guys we just scared the "hell" out of Macbeth by sending Banquo's spirit to taunt him. He thinks he is going crazy with no sleep. The funny part is that Macbeth is the only one that can see him, so he looks insanely psycho to most of his guests. Oh silly silly Macbeth. Everything you have down to become king will eventually come back to haunt you... Ha literally. Get it cause Banquo was haunting you, and you, well you know what you did.
Do not worry Macbeth my sisters and I have some planning for you in our near future. Now I am not saying it is going to be good nor bad. All I am going to say is keep your eyes open. I'm not worried at all that our pans won't work out. XOXO Freaky Witch.
~KW
Image result for macbeth seeing banquo's ghost memes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy's Helpers

Too Young For Wrinkles!

Just for fun really