It is for pure enjoyment

I know what you might be thinking, why did we tell Macbeth that he should kill the king so that he would become king? And why did I make him hallucinate with the dagger in the mirror (with his lack of sleep I didn't have to do much)? Well, honestly all I can say is I like to get into people's head and see what I can make them do. It just brings me joy when I see someone go absolutely crazy over something I told them, and it's not even true. HA. All I want is entertainment and people give it to me by going crazy trying to get what I told them they would get. Man let me tell you people are CRAZY when it comes to wealth and power. Nothing gets in my way; I always get what I want. Keep that in mind my fellow bloggers.  XOXO Freaky Witch.
~KW
                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                           




               

Comments

Ms. May said…
It sounds like the witches are really enjoying all of the chaos--keep it up. I can't wait to see what you come up with next...

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy's Helpers

Too Young For Wrinkles!

Just for fun really