Oh Silly Macbeth


  Okay guys listen to this, some crazy things have been happening lately. King Duncan was invited to go to the castle of Macbeth and be a guest, but get this, Lady Macbeth wants to kill the King while he is a guest in their home, so that Macbeth can become king. Their plan is to get the guards drunk and kill the King while he is sleeping, and then blame his death on the drunk guards. Macbeth does not to kill King Duncan because they are good friends and he is a good king in Macbeth's eyes. Until tonight when he was all alone thinking of how good of a king Duncan is to his people. My sisters and I made him think that killing Duncan was a good idea by making him hallucinate, and it worked because he plans on killing the King tonight.
 
    This could not get any better you guys. I am telling you that we got into Macbeth's head so good that he is about to kill the King because he thinks that if he does this then what we told him will come. Oh boy am I so excited. My sisters and I have so much power over Macbeth, and it is all because we got into his head. This is all going as planned... maybe even better! Alright well I'm going to see if Macbeth actually does it or not. I will keep you guys updated. XOXO Freaky Witch.


Image result for i have the power meme                                                                                                                                                                                                                             ~KW

Comments

Ms. May said…
Your plan is delightfully wicked. I wish you and your sisters luck!
Fr3akest Witch said…
Thank you Ms.May, everything seems to be going as planned!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy's Helpers

Too Young For Wrinkles!

Just for fun really